Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, homemade paneer. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade paneer is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Homemade paneer is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade paneer using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade paneer:
- Prepare 1 litre milk
- Take Cheesecloth
- Make ready 1.5 tablespoons lemon juice or vinegar
Instructions to make Homemade paneer:
- Pour the milk into a pan and heat until it is just starting to boil
- Turn off the heat and add in your lemon juice or vinegar. You should see the milk immediately start to curdle. Cover the pan and leave for 10 minutes
- Put the cheese cloth into a strainer and pour the mixture in. Allow the whey to drain out. Twist the top of the cheese cloth and squeeze the excess liquid
- Press the curds into a block. Wrap the cheesecloth around the block to form a parcel. Put between two plates, and place something heavy on top to press the packet. Leave for at least 15 minutes, up to 1 hour. Longer is better for ensuring your cheese will remain solid when cooked.
- Unwrap the paneer from the cheesecloth. It can now be placed in the fridge to chill to help it remain firm.
- Cut into pieces to cook in your favourite recipe
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food homemade paneer recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!